As our business grows, so does our need for promising new mechanics. We’re always looking to expand our team to cater for the high demand of our services. If you’re interested in developing your skills in a challenging and rewarding industry, simply take a look at the job vacancies below and send us your CV and cover letter.
Full time experienced tyre fitter
- A clean driving licence required. Must have a flexible approach to tasks and be able to manage their own workload.
- Must have had previous experience with, and be competent in, fitting tyres and wheels. Some training will be given if required.
- Good with communication and understanding customer requirements.
- Must be able to work in a fast-moving environment and work as part of a team to fit tyres in a safe and efficient manner.
- Alignment and tracking experience preferable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Must be able to maintain the cleanliness of the garage.
- Company workwear will be supplied and must be maintained with a smart personal appearance.
- Overtime may be required.
- Mobile fitting work may be required.
- Servicing and diagnostic capabilities preferable.
- Good wage structure and very good bonus incentive scheme.
- Paid 20 days holiday, plus statutory holidays.
- 6 days required: Monday To Friday 8.30am – 6pm, Sat 9am- 5.30pm.
- No agencies please.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Salary: Details on application.